Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Jupiter, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Different Toxic Substances
Individuals may contract diseases or suffer harm as a result of exposure to potentially hazardous and toxic environmental factors and substances. Various situations and instances include the following:
• Electromagnetic energy
• Hazardous wastes
• Chemicals, scientific, and medical products
• Violations of specific environmental regulations
Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
Recent scientific advances and investigations have created a new sort of litigation. Our atmosphere is impacted in different ways, as science research demonstrates. Numerous variables contribute toward SBS (sick building syndrome.) This issue arises when employees or inhabitants of a building experience catastrophic health implications from their continued presence on the property. Several of the illness’s indicators include the following:
• Eye irritations
• Persistent wheezing
• Respiratory problems
• Nose and throat irritations
Numerous elements, including the following, may have a role in SBS (sick building syndrome):
• Allergies to formaldehyde, off-gassing from the carpet padding, and odors from synthetic fibers are widespread.
• Allergens such as pollen, dust mites, germs, mold, and mildew are quite common.
• Tobacco smoke, as well as contaminants generated by intensive industrial activity, magnifies pre-existing conditions. Additionally, asbestos fibers in the air, as well as microparticles and fumes from deteriorating lead-based paints, include hazardous chemicals.
• While the list of potential hazards continues to grow, Radon is still a leading cause of worry. It is a naturally occurring gases one of the leading causes of lung cancer in the United States.
• Toxicity in enclosed places is another prevalent problem that HVAC systems contribute too.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Class actions are brought by plaintiffs seeking to group their monetary capacity against unethical multinational corporations and large corporations. These complicated claims require the legal expertise of highly qualified Jupiter toxic torts attorneys.
If the victims win the case, they are compensated for lost wages, medical bills, and mental anguish. Compensation may be awarded in circumstances in which the defendant’s actions were purposeful and persistent. For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Jupiter, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.