Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Royal Palm Beach, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Types of Toxic Exposures
People could become ill or suffer harm as a result of exposed to environmental hazardous and destructive situations and products. A few of these cases and situations include the following:
• Scientific, medical and other chemicals
• Violations of certain environmental regulations
• Hazardous wastes
• Electromagnetic energy
Sick Building Syndrome
Recent medical advances and analyses have created a new form of litigation. As scientific research demonstrates, there are multiple ways in which our environment is injured, culminating in SBS (sick building syndrome.)This issue arises when residents or those working in a building suffer serious health consequences because of the lengthy presence in the structure. These are some of the illness’s symptoms:
• Coughing and constant wheezing
• Respiratory problems
• Eye irritations
• Nose and throat irritations
Numerous factors, including the following, can give rise tobe the root cause of sick building syndrome (SBS):
• Formaldehyde off-gassing from carpets’ underlayment and odors from synthetic fiber scents are common allergens.
• Pollen, bacteria, dust mites, mold, and mildew are all allergens.
• Cigarette and tobacco smoke and similar pollutants created by heavy machinery lead to more problems Additionally, airborne asbestos fibers and minuscule particles of oxidized lead-based paint dust contain dangerous compounds.
• While the list of potential threats becomes longer, Radon continues to be a number one problem. This naturally occurring gas t is one of the leading causes of lung cancer in the US
• Indoor air pollution is another concern with various HVAC systems.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
As a consequence of the significant harm that hazardous pharmaceuticals, cause, class action lawsuits are now the preferred legal recourse for sufferers looking to pool their financial resources against irresponsible business owners and multibillion-dollar corporations. Furthermore, these challenging claims need the intervention of professional and experienced toxic tort attorneys in Royal Palm Beach, FL.
If plaintiffs triumph, they are compensated for medical expenses, mental distress, and loss of earnings. The court has the ability to award compensation where the defendant’s negligence is purposeful and repeated. For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Royal Palm Beach, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.