Toxic Torts Attorneys
In North Miami Beach, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Various Toxic Substances
Individuals may develop disorders or suffer difficulty as a result of their exposure to potentially dangerous and harsh environmental components and substances. The following are examples of some of these conditions and occurrences:
• Violating environmental regulations
• Electromagnetic energy
• Hazardous wastes
• Chemicals, scientific, and medical products
Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
Recent technical advances and probes have led to the creation of a new type of litigation. Studies demonstrate that our environment is affected in many different ways by the effects of products, chemicals, etc. used in modern processes. Numerous variables contribute to SBS (sick building syndrome)—a condition in which building occupants or employees experience severe medical repercussions as a result of their continued residency or use of the structure. These are some of the illness’s symptoms:
• Respiratory problems
• Throat and nose irritations
• Eye irritations
• Persistent wheezing
Numerous factors, including the ones below, can contribute to the incidence of SBS (sick building syndrome):
• Formaldehyde reactions, carpet underlay gases, and synthetic fiber odors.
• Allergens such as pollen, dust mites, germs, mold, and mildew are common.
• Tobacco smoke and industrial pollutants aggravate pre-existing conditions.
• Additionally, asbestos fibers in the air, fumes, and microparticles from degrading lead-based paints include hazardous chemicals.
• While some of these problems keep increasing in scope, Radon continues to be a significant major cause of concern in the US. This naturally occurring gas enhances a person’s risk of acquiring lung cancer considerably.
• HVAC systems contribute to indoor air pollution, which is a problem.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Class action lawsuits enable litigants to combine their monetary resources against immoral multinational corporations and other organizations. These complicated legal matters demand the expertise of skilled North Miami Beach, FL toxic torts attorneys.
Victims who file a claim and win the case are compensated for lost earnings, medical bills, and mental suffering. Compensation may be awarded if the defendant’s action was purposeful and sustained. For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys inNorth Miami Beach, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.