Toxic Torts Attorneys
In North Key Largo, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Different Types of Toxic Exposure
Exposure to potentially hazardous and damaging situations and items can cause toxicity and injury to humans. Some these scenarios and conditions include the following:
• Electromagnetic energy
• Scientific, pharmaceutical, and medical chemicals
• Hazardous wastes
• Violations of certain environmental regulations
Sick Building Syndrome
Recent medical writings and developments have created an altogether new sort of litigation. As statistics and studies demonstrate, our environment is harmed in a number of ways, which may result in sick building syndrome. This issue occurs when residents of a structure get major health problems because of their prolonged occupancy in a particular place. The below are some of the illness’s symptoms:
• Coughing and constant wheezing
• Nose and throat irritations
• Eye irritations
• Respiratory problems
The following factors contribute to the development of sick building syndrome:
• Off-gases from formaldehyde-containing carpet underlay and scents from synthetic fibers are both common irritants.
• Tobacco smoke and contaminants emitted by industrial machinery exacerbate the problem.
• Allergens include pollen, germs, mold, mildew, and even dust mites.
• Furthermore, asbestos fibers in the environment and microscopic particles of oxidized lead paint powder contain harmful ingredients.
• While the number of potential hazards continues to grow, Radon (a naturally occurring gas) remains the nation’s primary source of concern; it poses the second highest risk of acquiring lung cancer.
• HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) devices contribute to indoor air pollution as well.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
As a result of the widespread harmful effects of unsafe pharmaceuticals, class action lawsuits have evolved as the preferred legal strategy for all victims seeking to pool their economic resources against unethical business owners and companies with bottomless treasuries. Additionally, these complex claims will require the assistance of knowledgeable and experienced toxic torts attorneys in North Key Largo, FL.
If plaintiffs prevail, they are compensated for medical expenses, mental suffering, and lost wages. When the defendant’s conduct are intentional and recurrent, the court has the power to award compensation. For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in North Key Largo, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.