Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Miramar, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Numerous Toxic Exposures
Individuals can become unwell or harmed as a result of being exposed to potentially hazardous and destructive circumstances and items. The following are some of these cases and scenarios:
• Scientific, medical and other chemicals
• Hazardous wastes
• Violations of certain environmental regulations
• Electromagnetic energy
Sick Building Syndrome
Recent medical developments and studies have given rise to a new type of litigation. As scientific evidence reveals, our environment is harmed in numerous ways, resulting in sick building syndrome. This problem occurs when occupants of a building experience severe health problems as a result of their prolonged stay in that structure. Below are some of the symptoms of the illness:
• Coughing and constant wheezing
• Nose and throat irritations
• Respiratory problems
• Eye irritations
Numerous factors contribute to the development of sick building syndrome (SBS) including the following:
• Typical irritants include formaldehyde off-gasses from carpet underlayment and synthetic fiber odors.
• The issue is aggravated further by cigarette smoke and contaminants produced by industrial equipment.
• Allergens include pollen, bacteria, mold, mildew, and dust mites.
• Furthermore, asbestos fibers in the air and microscopic particles of oxidized lead-based paint dust contain hazardous chemicals.
• While the number of potential hazards continues to grow, Radon (a naturally occurring gas) remains a growing problem in the United States; it poses the second-highest risk of lung cancer.
• HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems also contribute to indoor air pollution.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
As a result of the extensive harm caused by unsafe drugs, class action lawsuits are now the preferred legal tactic for many victims seeking to group their financial resources against unscrupulous business owners and corporations with unlimited resources. Additionally, these complex claims will necessitate the expertise of experienced and qualified Miramar toxic tort attorneys.
Litigants are reimbursed for medical bills, emotional anguish, and lost wages if they prevail. When the defendant’s actions are deliberate and repeated, the court has the authority to award compensation.For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Miramar, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.