Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Key Largo, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Types of Toxic Exposure Cases
Toxic impacts can be a result of exposure to dangerous and hazardous conditions andsubstances such as:
• Sick building syndrome
• Scientific, pharmaceutical, and medical chemicals
• Violations of certainenvironmental regulations
• Hazardous waste
• Electromagnetic energy
Sick Building Syndrome
Recent medical publications and discoveries have spawned an altogether new sort of litigation. Our environment is impacted in a variety of ways, which, evidence and study indicate, may result in sick building syndrome. This syndrome arises when residents of a structure have severe heath issues because of their prolonged stay in that place. Among the several symptoms of this illness are the following:
• Nose and throat irritations
• Respiratory problems
• Coughing and Wheezing
• Eye irritations
The factors that contribute to sick building syndrome are as follows:
Off-gases arising from formaldehyde-based padding for carpets and fumes from synthetic fibers are common irritants.
• Tobacco smoke and emissions from commercial equipment compound the issue.
• Allergens such as pollen, germs, mold, mildew and dust mites, are prime suspects.
• Additionally, asbestos fibers in the surroundings and fine particles from lead paint dust that has oxidized are harmful contaminants.
• While the number of risks keeps expanding, Radon (a naturally occurring gas) remains the primary source of worry in the country, accounting to being the second leading risk of lung cancer.
• HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems contribute to indoor air pollution as well.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Owing to the extensive effects of harmful pharmaceuticals, class action lawsuits have become the preferred legal strategy for all victims seeking to pool their financial resources against opportunistic wrongdoers with bottomless coffers. Additionally, these complex claims will require the assistance of knowledgeable and professional toxic torts attorneys in Key Largo, FL.
Plaintiffs may be compensated for medical expenditures, misery and suffering, and loss of wages if they prevail in their action. When the defendant’s action is deliberate and repeated, the court has the authority to award restitution.
For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Key Largo, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.