Toxic Torts Attorneys In Miami, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Individuals and communities as a whole suffer serious health consequences and, sometimes death due to exposure to toxic substances such as carbon monoxide, mold, and asbestos. Silva & Silva has vast experience handling these types of cases. Our toxic torts attorneys in Miami, FL, understand the difficulties inherent in these lawsuits and actively work to ensure the client receives top-notch legal representation.
Numerous Toxic Exposure Cases in Miami, Florida
Toxic effects can occur from exposure to potentially hazardous conditions or substances, such as:
• Environmental regulation violations
• Sick building syndrome
• Electromagnetic energy
• Pharmaceutical Chemicals, scientific, medical products
• Hazardous waste
Sick Building Syndrome
Latest clinical publications and research studies have brought into the limelight a new type of litigation. Our daily environment can become polluted in a variety of ways. There is significant research and evidence indicating that it can result in sick building syndrome. This condition develops when the occupants of a premises suffer serious health consequences as a result of their regular visits or prolonged stay there. The following are some of the negative effects:
• Respiratory problems
• Throat, eye, &nose irritations
The causes of sick building syndrome fall into two main categories:
The Presence of Pollutants
• Tobacco smoke and toxic gas emissions from equipment present on commercial premises add to the problem.
• Gases from various synthetic fiber carpet underlay material containing a formaldehyde base are also irritants.
• Biological contaminants like, bacteria, dust mites, mold, pollen, and mildew are significant culprits.
• Airborne particles from fine dust from deteriorating lead paint and asbestos are some pollutants that cause health hazards.
• Radon is another significant concern in the country. It is the second-leading reason for lung cancer.
2. HVAC systems can cause contamination of indoor air
Cases Resolved Successfully in Toxic Tort Claims
Due to the widespread impact of toxic substances, class action lawsuits are the preferred legal strategy for affected people seeking to pool their financial resources to bring multi-billionaire defendants to court. Additionally, these complex cases need the services of accomplished and experienced toxic torts attorneys in Miami, FL.
Plaintiffs may recover monetary compensation for hospital bills, mental anguish, and lost earnings if they succeed in their case. Damages may be awarded in instances where the defendant’s conduct was prolonged and clearly deliberate. For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Miami, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.