Swimming Pool Negligence Attorneys In Miami Beach, FL
Silva & silva Swimming Pool Negligence
In Florida, pool accidents are a common occurrence. These accidents could involve a friend, child, or guest drowning in a swimming pool shared with others. This type of accident is covered by premises liability. Silva & Silva‘s swimming pool negligence attorneys in Miami Beach, FL are knowledgeable and experienced in this field of law.
Swimming Pool Safety Ordinances
The majority of swimmers are unfamiliar with the slope, depth, and bottom configuration of the pool. They are not trained to recognize the early stages of drowning, which is why commercial swimming pools must have lifeguards. The standard swimming pool ordinances that apply to all motels and hotels provide the following requirements:
- At the point where the shallow end meets the deep end, the pool’s slope should not exceed a foot of slope for every three feet horizontal length.
- At the shallow end of the pool, there should be a self-latching gate.
- At a point (at roughly half the length of the pool,) a ring buoy and shepherd’s crook must be mounted.
Reporting On Swimming Pool Negligence in Miami Beach, Florida
Our experts conduct an exhaustive investigation and write a report on the hotel owner and on-duty lifeguard’s negligence. Additionally, they look into the hotel owner or operator’s and swimming pool developer’s violations of local laws and ordinances.
They inspect buildings for flaws and testify in our clients’ cases. Drowning in a swimming pool is quite a predictable and preventable occurrence. This event may occur in the following circumstances:
- There is no trained lifeguard on-site to help mitigate or eliminate this risk.
- The pool’s design is flawed.
- The construction of the feature does not adhere to local ordinance guidelines or recognized industry standards.
Our competent swimming pool negligence attorneys in Miami Beach, FL, as well as other retained experts, are well versed in the relevant ordinances and laws. Access to their expertise allows us to provide our clients with top-notch legal representation in swimming pool catastrophes. CallSilva & Silva at 305-445-0011 for more information or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.