Products Liability Attorneys
In Palm Springs, FL
Silva & silva
products liability claims
Negligent Design or Manufacture of a Product
Numerous cases in which we were involved the negligent production or design of machinery, systems, and supplies in the following areas:
• Pleasure Boats—Negligent design of several safety systems
• Airplanes- Inadequate construction of the altimeter and other components
• Automobiles—Design faults in tires, seatbelts, and airbags
• Household items- Products such as blinds that appear to be harmless in general
• Transfusion- Inadequate testing of donated blood during transfusions
• Railroads – Warning signs that are inadequately designed
• Industrial Equipment- Negligence in the designing of safety features
• Prescription Drugs- Failure to inform patients about a prescription medication’s possible adverse effects. It encompasses the careless incorporation of chemical substances found in medications such as Robitussin and others. These drugs included PPA (phenylpropanolamine), which is no longer available on the market.
Due to Silva & Silva’s intervention in several instances, manufacturers improved their production methods generated and produced a diverse range of products that consumers rely on and utilize every day.
Our legal knowledge in this subject is unmatched, and we have had a significant impact on the way various aspects of this industry are conducted. Our team is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable, and they work systematically to ensure that our customers receive the assistance and representation they require.
Certain medications that physicians prescribe can cause severe permanent harm or death. Additionally, many medicines may be hazardous when combined with other medicines. Both the doctor and the pharmaceutical laboratory that manufactures and distributes the OTC or prescription drug are legally obligated to advise customers of these dangers in these cases.
These are highly complex circumstances, and establishing sufficient negligence proof can sometimes be challenging. If you decide to sue the manufacturer, doctor, or any involved agencies, you should consult an expert attorney. Our products liability attorneys in Palm Springs, FL, are highly equipped and experienced in managing these types of cases to ensure our clients receive the best possible outcome.
They will work with you to build a compelling case, boosting your chances of collecting the compensation you require. For more information about how our products liability attorneys in Palm Springs, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.