Products Liability Attorneys
In North Coral Springs, FL
Silva & silva
products liability claims
Negligent Product Design or Manufacture
Countless cases in which we have been involved covered negligent production or the design of apparatus, systems, and components in the following areas:
• Pleasure Watercraft- —Negligent design of different safety aspects
• Airplanes- Inadequate altimeter and other component design
• Automobiles-Deficiencies in the design of tires, seatbelts, and airbags
• Household items- Items such as small blinds that generally seem non-harmful
• Transfusions- Inadequate testing of blood products
• Railroads- Inadequately designed warning signs
• Industrial machinery- Negligence in the design of safety features
• Prescription drugs- The failure to advise patients about a medication’s potential negative effects. It covers the inclusion of chemical compounds present in pharmaceuticals such as Robitussin, Contact, and others without due care. These medications had PPA (phenylpropanolamine), not sold on the market any longer
Due to Silva & Silva’s involvement in many cases, manufacturers have altered their manufacturing processes and how they create and produce a wide variety of items that people rely on and use regularly.
Our legal experience in this field is unequaled, and we have influenced the way several things get done in this industry. Our team is exceptionally talented and informed, and they work methodically to guarantee that our customers receive the necessary help and legal representation.
Certain medications are prescribed by physicians and can result in significant irreversible harm or death. Additionally, particular drugs may be dangerous when combined with other medicines. In these instances, both the physician and the pharma lab that makes and sells the OTC or prescription medication are legally required to inform consumers of these risks.
These situations are exceedingly complicated, and obtaining adequate negligence proof can be tricky at times. If you choose to file a suit against the maker, doctor, or other relevant parties, you should retain the services of an experienced attorney. Our Coral Springs, FL, products liability attorneys are highly qualified and experienced in handling these situations to provide the best possible outcome for our clients.
They will collaborate with you to develop a strong case, increasing your chances of obtaining the compensation you need. For more information about how our products liability attorneys in Coral Springs, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011 or email us through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.