Products Liability Attorneys
In Miramar, FL
Silva & silva
products liability claims
Negligent Product Designs or Manufacturing Processes
We have dealt with several cases of poor designing and development of equipment, gadgets, and components in the following areas:
• Airplanes- Design flaws in systems such as altimeters
• Railways -An oversight in the design of adequate warning signs for railroads
• Pleasure Boats – Numerous safety features are inadequately constructed.
• Automobiles-Tires, airbags, and other safety features like seatbelts all have design issues.
• Home improvement Products- Small curtains and other home objects that seem harmless
• Industrial Machinery-Negligence in the creation of safety elements for industrial equipment
• Transfusions- Inadequate testing of blood and other transfusion products
• Prescription Drugs – Failure to advise patients about the possible adverse effects of a prescription medication. Chemical compounds found in drugs like Contact, Robitussin, and others fall into this group. These medications contained PPA, which is no longer commercially available.
Due to Silva & Silva’s participation in many cases, the production techniques and procedures utilized to manufacture and create various items that consumers depend on and use daily have been transformed.
Our legal expertise in this field is unparalleled, and we have had a significant impact on industry practices. To ensure that our clients get the necessary assistance and legal counsel, we retain a vigilant group of knowledgeable products liability lawyers in Miramar, FL.
Prescriptions That Put Consumers’ Health at Risk
Doctors may prescribe drugs that, if abused, may have life-threatening side effects or possibly result in death. Additionally, many medications may have adverse effects when used along with other treatments. Their physician and the pharmaceutical company that manufactures and advertises the prescription or OTC medicine must inform patients of these hazards.
Acquiring sufficient evidence of carelessness in these circumstances may be challenging in certain instances. If you decide to sue the company, physician, or any parties involved, a qualified attorney can help you.
Our product liability lawyers prioritize obtaining a favorable outcome in your situations. For more information about how our products liability attorneys in Miramar, FL,can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.