Products Liability Attorneys
In Key Largo, FL
Silva & silva
products liability claims
Negligent Manufacture or Product Design
Over the years, we have tackled several cases that involve the negligent manufacture of products, equipment, and components in several areas, including:
• Automobiles –Problems regarding the design of seatbelts, tires, and airbags
• Airplanes –Faulty engineering of altimeters and other such components
• Pleasure Watercraft – Negligent product design of various safety mechanisms
• Transfusions – Negligence in blood testing products
• Railroads – Improperly designed cautionary signage
• Industrial Machinery –Oversight in safety options design
• Prescription Drugs – Failure to inform potential side effects of drugs to patients. This includes the chemicals present in different pharmaceuticals like Contact and Robitussin. Products like this contain PPA (phenylpropanolamine), which isn’t available.
As a result of Silva & Silva’s involvement in several cases, manufacturers have updated their product designs. They develop and make a variety of products daily. Our attorneys have unmatched experience in this industry. We’ve impacted how various aspects of this business are conducted. Our team possesses a wealth of knowledge and experience. They work systematically to ensure our clients receive the assistance and representation they require.
Harmful Prescription Drugs
Certain drugs supplied by physicians can cause severe permanent injury or death. Furthermore, many drugs pose a risk to the user when taken in combination with other medications. Both the doctor and the pharmaceutical laboratory that produces and distributes the OTC or prescription drug are lawfully required to notify customers of these risks involved.
These are incredibly complicated cases, and establishing sufficient evidence of incompetence can be particularly challenging at times. If you decide to file a lawsuit against the manufacturer, physician, or other parties involved, you should consult with an experienced attorney. Our products liability attorneys in Key largo, FL, are incredibly skilled in resolving these cases to guarantee the best possible conclusion for our clients.
They will collaborate closely with you to develop a compelling case, increasing your chances of receiving the compensation you deserve. We are committed to our client’s interests and ensure that they get the best legal representation always.
For more information about how our products liability attorneys in Key Largo, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.