Products Liability Attorneys
In Miami gardens, FL
Silva & silva
products liability claims
The product liability attorneys in Miami Gardens, Florida at Silva & Silva have litigated and participated in numerous cases that included product liability. This category includes products that were designed or manufactured carelessly and those that failed to warn consumers about the risks associated with their use.
Negligent Product Design or Manufacture
Countless cases that we have handled, involved the neglectful manufacture and/or design of equipment, systems, and component parts in the following categories:
- Household items- Items like mini blinds that appear non-threatening
- Automobiles– Designing errors in tires, airbags & seatbelts
- Pleasure watercraft- Negligent design of the safety features
- Airplanes- Negligent designing of altimeters and other parts
- Transfusions– Negligent blood products’ testing
- Industrial machinery– Negligence in safety option design
- Railroads- Faulty designing of precautionary signs
- Prescription drugs– Failure to warn consumers of the side effect of a medication. Negligent inclusion of certain chemical ingredients present in medicines, including Contact, Robitussin, etc. These drugs contained phenylpropanolamine(PPA) that isn’t on the market any longer
Manufacturers have modified their manufacturing processes because of our firm’s involvement in some of these cases. Businesses that design and produce a range of products on which consumers rely and use every day must ensure that their products are well designed and safe to use.
Certain medications prescribed by doctors have the potential to cause serious lasting injury or death. Additionally, certain prescription drugs may be harmful to your health when taken in combination with others.
Both the physician and the laboratory that produces and markets the OTC or prescription medications are lawfully required to notify consumers of these risk factors in these instances. These are quite complicated claims, and establishing adequate evidence of negligence can be incredibly difficult at times.
You should retain the services of an experienced attorney if you desire to pursue legal action against the manufacturer, physician, or other involved parties. Our Miami Gardens, Florida, product liability lawyers are qualified and experienced in handling these cases to produce the best results for our clients.
They will work with you to build a compelling case, thereby increasing your likelihood of securing the compensation you seek. For more information about how our products liability attorneys in Miami Gardens, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.