Toxic Torts Attorneys
In North Miami, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Different Toxic Substances
Individuals may contract diseases or experience discomfort from exposure to potentially harmful and harsh environmental elements and chemicals. Several instances of diverse conditions and occurrences include the following:
• Electromagnetic energy
• Hazardous wastes
• Chemicals, scientific, and medical products
• Violations of certain environmental regulations
Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
Recent technological advancements and investigations have resulted in the creation of a new class of lawsuits. As research and studies demonstrate, our environment is impacted in a variety of ways. Numerous factors lead to SBS (sick building syndrome)—in this condition, building inhabitants or employees suffer substantial medical consequences as a result of their ongoing residency or use of the building. These are some symptoms of the illness:
• Throat and nose irritations
• Eye irritations
• Persistent wheezing
• Respiratory problems
Numerous causes, including the following, can lead to SBS (sick building syndrome):
• Formaldehyde reactions, carpet underlay emissions, and synthetic fiber odors are all prevalent.
• Pollen, dust mites, bacteria, mold, and mildew are typical allergens.
• Tobacco smoke and pollutants emitted by heavy industries aggravate pre-existing conditions.
• Additionally, harmful compounds are present in asbestos fibers in the air, vapors, and microparticles from dissolving lead-based paints.
• While the scale of several of these concerns continues to grow, Radon remains a major source of concern in the United States. It is a naturally present gas that significantly increases a person’s chance of developing lung cancer.
• Additionally, HVAC systems contribute to air pollution in enclosed spaces, which is cause for concern.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Plaintiffs can use class-action lawsuits to pool their financial means against unethical multinationals and big organizations. These complex issues demand the experience of knowledgeable North Miami hazardous torts attorneys, FL.
If a victim’s claim is successful, they get reimbursed for lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional distress. Compensation may be given if the defendant’s conduct was deliberate and prolonged. For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in North Miami, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.