Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Key West, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Types of Toxic Exposure Cases
Toxic impacts can be a result of exposure to dangerous and hazardous conditions andsubstances such as:
• Scientific, pharmaceutical, and medical chemicals
• Violations of various environmental regulations
• Hazardous waste
• Electromagnetic energy
• Sick building syndrome
Sick Building Syndrome
Recent medical papers and discoveries have resulted in the formation of an entirely new type of litigation. Our environment is affected in different ways, which, according to evidence and research, may lead to sick building syndrome. This syndrome occurs when the inhabitants of a structure experience major health problems as a result of their lengthy presence in the structure. The different signs of this syndrome include the following:
• Respiratory problems
• Coughing and Wheezing
• Eye irritations
• Nose and throat irritations
The factors causing sick building syndrome can be classified as follows:
• Typical irritants are off-gases from formaldehyde-based carpet padding and fumes from synthetic fibers.
• Tobacco smoke and the off from commercial equipment contribute to the problem’s growth.
• Pollen, germs, mold, dust mites, and mildew are all key candidates.
• Additionally, asbestos fibers in the air and particulates from oxidising lead paint dust are harmful contaminants.
• While the number of hazards keep growing, Radon (a natural gas) continues to be the top cause of concern in the US, accounting for the second leading cause of lung cancer.
• HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) equipment are another cause of indoor air contamination.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Due to the widespread impact of dangerous drugs, class action lawsuits are the chosen legal option for all sufferers seeking to combine their monetary resources against wrongdoers with bottomless pockets. Additionally, qualified and competent toxic torts attorneys in Key West, FL will be required to handle these complex claims.
If plaintiffs prevail in their action, they may be reimbursed for medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages. When the defendant’s behavior is intentional and persistent, the court may award reparations.
For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Key West, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.