Swimming Pool Negligence Attorneys
In West Palm Beach, FL
Silva & silva Swimming Pool Negligence
Many people use the warm weather to cool off in their homes, hotels, resorts, and casinos’ pools. Sometimes, swimmers might get hurt if the facility doesn’t follow adequate safety protocols at the pools. These settings become especially risky for kids, and this section accounts for many pool accidents and drownings each year.
In addition, people who suffer long-term problems from swimming accidents, like brain damage, may also need medical attention and hospitalization. Some people suffer significant brain damage in these accidents, forget things, have cognitive problems, and can’t move, eat, or write afterward. If a swimmer gets hurt, they need to get medical help and legal help right away.
At Silva & Silva, we want to hold people who run pools improperly and own properties to account while also ensuring that you get higher compensation for the trauma you faced. Our swimming pool negligence attorneys in West Palm Beach, FL, have handled many of these types of cases over the years.
How And Why Swimming Pool Accidents Occur
Swimming pool accidents can happen for various reasons, some of which are mentioned below:
- Young children could fall into unguarded or poorly retained pools
- Insufficient illumination in the indoor and outdoor pool areas could cause people to trip and fall, and more severe accidents could occur
- Attempts to save people from drowning could be negatively affected if life preservers are deficient, missing, or broken, causing people to almost drown
- Many people have died and had horrible accidents because they walked on wet surfaces near swimming pools
- A lifeguard who isn’t skilled or experienced could put swimmers in danger, especially if they are distracted by phone calls and text messages
Thorough Investigation Of Negligent Acts
Invitees are people who stay at resorts, casinos, and hotel chains and use the swimming pools while they’re there as visitors. The person who owns the place is responsible for the safety of individuals who stay there. Our swimming pool negligence attorneys in West Palm Beach, FL, know that no two cases are the same, so each one gets the attention it needs.
We have experts who do a full investigation and write a report on the hotel’s management and the lifeguard’s irresponsible actions. Our law firm works with a wide range of professionals in various areas to come up with strong legal arguments for our clients.
This method allows us to ensure that our clients’ claims have no legal loopholes, which increases their chances of winning. For more information about how our swimming pool negligence attorneys in West Palm Beach, FL can help in your case, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.