Toxic Torts Attorneys
In West Palm Beach, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Different Toxic Substances
Individuals may become ill or suffer harm from exposure to potentially hazardous and harmful environmental conditions and substances. Numerous examples and circumstances include the following:
• Chemicals, scientific, and medical products
• Hazardous wastes
• Violations of specific environmental regulations
• Electromagnetic energy
Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
Recent medical breakthroughs and research have resulted in the introduction of a new type of litigation. As scientific research demonstrates, our environment is impacted in numerous ways. Many factors culminate in SBS (sick building syndrome.) This problem emerges when building tenants or workers suffer serious health consequences as a result of their continued presence inside the premises. Some of the illness’s symptoms include:
• Persistent wheezing
• Eye irritations
• Respiratory problems
• Nose and throat irritations
Numerous factors, including the following, can contribute to SBS (sick building syndrome) emerging:
• Allergies to formaldehyde or off-gases from carpet padding and odors from synthetic fiber materials are common.
• Pollen, dust mites, bacteria, mold, and mildew, are all prevalent allergens.
• Tobacco smoke, and pollutants produced by heavy industrial activity, aggravate existing disorders. Additionally, asbestos fibers in the air and microparticles and emissions from lead-based paints that have deteriorated contain harmful compounds.
• While the list of possible hazards keeps growing, Radon remains the leading source of concern. It is a naturally occurring gas that has become the second main cause of lung cancer in America
• Pollution in indoor spaces is another widespread issue is caused by HVAC systems
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Plaintiffs wanting to pool their financial resources against unethical multinational firms and big firms pursue class actions. These complex claims necessitate the legal knowledge of highly skilled West Palm Beach toxic torts attorneys.
The victim is reimbursed for lost pay, medical expenses, and mental suffering if they win the lawsuit. In cases where the defendant’s conduct is intentional and continuous, the court may grant compensation. For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in West Palm Beach, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.