Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Pompano Beach, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Various Forms of Toxic Exposure
Humans can become ill or injured as a result of exposure to potentially harmful and damaging conditions and things. Among these instances and scenarios are the following:
• Violations of certain environmental regulations
• Scientific, pharmaceutical, and medical chemicals
• Electromagnetic energy
• Hazardous wastes
Sick Building Syndrome
Recent medical research and developments have resulted in the rise of an entirely new type of litigation. As scientific data reveals, our environment is impacted in a variety of ways, including the onset of sick building syndrome. This problem develops when occupants of a structure have severe health problems as a result of their prolonged habitation in that location. The following are some symptoms of the illness:
• Respiratory problems
• Nose and throat irritations
• Coughing and constant wheezing
• Eye irritations
A number of variables influence the onset of sick building syndrome, including the following:
• Both formaldehyde off-gases from carpet underlay and synthetic fiber odors are typical irritants.
• The situation is further compounded by tobacco smoke and pollutants generated by industrial gear.
• Pollen, bacteria, mold, dust mites and mildew are allergens.
• Additionally, asbestos fibers in the atmosphere and minuscule particles of oxidized lead paint dust contain toxic substances.
• While the list of possible hazards keeps growing, Radon (a naturally occurring gas) continues to be the top cause of concern in the United States; it presents the second highest risk of developing lung cancer.
• Indoor air pollution is also caused by HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) machines.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Due to the broad harm caused by hazardous drugs, class action lawsuits have grown as the preferred legal tactic for all plaintiffs seeking to pool their financial resources against irresponsible business owners and corporations with bottomless coffers. Additionally, these challenging claims will necessitate the aid of skilled and experienced Pompano Beach, FL toxic torts attorneys.
Plaintiffs are reimbursed for medical bills, mental anguish, and lost wages if they prevail. When the defendant’s behavior is deliberate and repeated, the court has the authority to order compensation. For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Pompano Beach, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.