Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Palm Springs, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Various Toxic Substances
Individuals may become unwell or experience harm as a result of exposure to hazardous and destructive environmental circumstances and substances. Several of these instances and scenarios include the following:
• Chemicals, scientific, and medical compounds
• Violations of specific environmental regulations
• Electromagnetic energy
• Hazardous wastes
Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
Recent medical advancements and studies have seen the rise of a new litigation type. As the scientific study reveals, our ecosystem is harmed in a variety of ways. Many of these effects result in SBS (sick building syndrome.) This problem occurs when occupants or employees working in a building suffer major health repercussions as a result of their prolonged presence in the property. The following are some of the symptoms of the illness:
• Eye irritations
• Nose and throat irritations
• Respiratory problems
• Persistent wheezing
Numerous causes, including the ones listed below, can become the cause of SBS(sick building syndrome):
• Common allergies arise from formaldehyde emissions or of-gases from carpet backing and odors from synthetic fiber products.
• Allergens include pollen, bacteria, mold, mildew, and dust mites.
• Tobacco smoke, and toxins generated by heavy machinery operations augment existing problems. Furthermore, asbestos fibers in the air and microscopic particles and dust from oxidized lead-based paints contain hazardous chemicals.
• While the number of potential risks continues to grow, Radon remains the primary concern. It is a naturally occurring gas and has become one of the major causes of lung cancer in the US.
• Indoor air pollution is another prevalent issue caused by various HVAC systems.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Class action lawsuits are the preferred defense strategy for plaintiffs seeking to combine their financial power against irresponsible multinational businesses and larger corporations. Additionally, these complex claims require the legal expertise of highly qualified toxic torts attorneys in Palm Springs.
If the victim wins the case, they are compensated for lost wages, medical expenditures, mental anguish. The court can give compensation where the defendant’s conduct is purposeful and repeated.For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Palm Springs, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.