Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Miami Shores, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Various Toxic Substances
Individuals may catch infections or suffer suffering as a result of potentially dangerous and harsh environmental factors and substances. The following are some instances of various circumstances and occurrences:
• Electromagnetic energy
• Hazardous wastes
• Violations of existing environmental regulations
• Chemicals, scientific, and medical products
Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
Recent scientific advances and studies have led to establishment of an entirely new sort of lawsuit. Our environment is affected in many ways, as researches and studies indicate. Numerous factors contribute to SBS (sick building syndrome)- in this condition employees that work in or occupants of a building have serious medical effects as a result of their continued residence or use of the property. Among the signs of the illness are the following:
• Eye irritations
• Respiratory problems
• Throat and nose irritations
• Persistent wheezing
Numerous factors can contribute to SBS (sick building syndrome), including the following:
• Formaldehyde reactions, emissions from carpet padding, and synthetic fiber smells are all frequent.
• Allergens such as pollen, dust mites, germs, mold, and mildew are common irritants.
• Tobacco smoke, as well as the pollutants released by heavy industries, exacerbates pre-existing illnesses. Additionally, asbestos fibers in the air, fumes, and fine dust from disintegrating lead-based paints include hazardous chemicals.
• Although many of these risks continue to rise in magnitude, Radon continues to be a major cause of worry in the US. It is a naturally occurring gas which dramatically increases the risk of lung cancer.
• HVAC systems also contribute to air pollution in confined spaces, which is a cause for worry.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Class action lawsuits enable plaintiffs to combine their financial resources against unscrupulous multinational firms and large organizations. These are intricate matters that require the expertise of highly qualified Miami Shores toxic torts attorneys.
If a victims’ claim is successful, they are compensated for loss of earnings, medical costs, and psychological trauma. Compensation may be awarded if the defendant’s actions were intentional and sustained.For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys inMiami Shores, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.