Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Key Biscayne, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Different Toxic Substances
People may contract illnesses or suffer harm due to environmental conditions and chemicals that are potentially dangerous and noxious. These are examples of different conditions and occurrences:
• Hazardous wastes
• Chemicals, scientific, and medical products
• Electromagnetic energy
• Violations of existing environmental regulations
Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
Recent scientific developments and investigations have resulted in the introduction of a novel type of litigation. As scientific research demonstrates, our environment is altered in many ways. Numerous elements have a role in SBS (sick building syndrome), a condition that occurs when employees or residents of a building suffer catastrophic health consequences from their ongoing stay on or use of the property. Some the symptoms of the condition include:
• Respiratory problems
• Eye irritations
• Throat and nose irritations
• Persistent wheezing
Many elements can cause SBS (sick building syndrome) such as:
• Reactions to formaldehyde, carpet padding off-gassing, and synthetic fiber smells are common.
• Pollen, dust mites, bacteria, mold, and mildew are all frequent irritants.
• Tobacco smoke, and toxins produced by heavy heavy industry, worsens pre-existing conditions. Additionally, harmful compounds are present in asbestos fibers in the air, vapors and microparticles from degrading lead-based paints.
• While many of these threats continue to grow, Radon remains a primary source of concern. It is a naturally occurring gas that contributes significantly to the incidence of lung cancer in the US
• HVAC systems contribute to contamination of air in confined spaces and are another area of concern.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Plaintiffs bring class actions to pool their financial resources against unethical multinational businesses and huge corporations. These complex cases need the assistance of highly skilled Key Biscayne toxic torts attorneys.
Victims are reimbursed for lost earnings, medical expenditures, and mental suffering if they succeed in their claim. Compensation may be granted when the defendant’s acts were deliberate and continous.For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Key Biscayne, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.