Toxic Torts Attorneys
In Coral Springs, FL
Silva & silva TOXIC TORTS
Various Forms of Toxic Exposure
Humans can become ill or injured as a result of exposure to potentially harmful and damaging conditions and things. Among these instances and scenarios are the following:
• Violations of certain environmental regulations
• Hazardous wastes
• Scientific, pharmaceutical, and medical chemicals
• Electromagnetic energy
Sick Building Syndrome
Recent medical advancements and studies have led in the introduction of a completely new sort of litigation. As scientific evidence demonstrates, our environment is damaged in a variety of ways, giving rise to the sick building syndrome. This issue arises when the tenants of a structure develop severe health issues because of their extended stay in that place. The following are some of the illness’s symptoms:
• Eye irritations
• Respiratory problems
• Nose and throat irritations
• Coughing and constant wheezing
Numerous factors contribute to the development of sick building syndrome (SBS) including the following:
• Typical irritants include formaldehyde off-gasses from carpet underlayment and synthetic fiber odors.
• The issue is aggravated further by cigarette smoke and contaminants produced by industrial equipment.
• Allergens include pollen, bacteria, mold, mildew and dust mites.
• Furthermore, asbestos fibers in the air and microscopic particles of oxidized lead – based paint dust contain hazardous chemicals.
• While the number of potential hazards continues to grow, Radon (a naturally occurring gas) remains a growing problem in the united States; it poses the second highest risk of lung cancer.
• HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems also contribute to indoor air pollution.
Successful Outcomes in Toxic Tort Claims
Due to the widespread harm caused by dangerous pharmaceuticals, class action lawsuits have become the favored legal strategy for all victims wishing to pool their monetary capacity against negligent business owners and companies with inexhaustible wallets. Additionally, these difficult claims will require the assistance of experienced and knowledgeable Coral Springs toxic torts attorneys.
If litigants win, they are compensated for medical expenses, mental suffering, and lost wages. When the defendant’s behavior is intentional and repetitive, the court has the power to impose monetary damages. For more information about how our toxic torts attorneys in Coral Springs, FL, can help, call Silva & Silva at 305-445-0011, or send us an email through this Online Form.
caring for you
If actions speak louder than words, then our verdicts & settlements call out our dedication to achieving the best possible results for our clients.